Progress on 101 in 1001: (Note: due to some demanding readers and technical problems, I do not have as many photos as originally planned.)
1) I beat Gina in Words with Friends
2) Had a girl's night for Judith's bachelorette party. It was a great night that consisted of dinner at a seafood restaurant (which involved chicken for me :)), drinks at one of our favorite destinations, and topped off with some good dancing time! Judith enjoyed a surprise visit from her mom, and I met her niece Lillie for the first time (who is adorable). It was a great time all around!
3) Up to this point in the summer, we have attended three weddings, making it easy to stick to the dress/week item. We have three weddings remaining this summer, June, July and September.
Other updates:
Looking at the calendar, we have only 3 weekends in Kansas City the rest of the summer (by summer I mean until I start work again, August 2nd). That is crazy, we have a busy summer, but with lots of exciting events planned.
I recently booked our Bed & Breakfast in Key West for the end of July. This trip will cross many items off my list! :) I am looking forward to something so exciting.
Not much news in the running world. I'm still doing it, but feel like I have lost a lot of ground. As of now, I'm just trying to maintain, which is difficult due to the fact that the 90 degree days make me run at 5:30 AM, or not at all. :( For now, I'm sticking with 5:30AM.

You can always add the pictures in later. But I'm super excited that you updated...even if one of your to-do's was at my expense. :(
ReplyDeleteYay!