- On November 14th, our sweet baby Avery Shea went to doggie heaven. It was very sudden and very sad. It was completely unrelated to her earlier struggles. In 24 hours she went from normal to having her spinal cord being pinched by a calcified disc in her spine, to being completely paralyzed from behind her front legs. It was very painful for her and chances for recovery even with extensive surgery were limited. I miss her terrible and I will forever love her dearly. She was the best.
- Travis has been gone a lot lately. He was been hunting the past two weekends. I'm glad he'll be home for awhile now.
- I saw Hunger Games: Catching Fire last weekend. It was very good, however, I maintain the books are better!
- It is snowing like crazy right now and I don't want to drive in it!! Eeekkk!
11.25.2013
Lots has happened...
If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment