9.11.2014

Life Happenings

My life in pictures, from most recent to oldest:

 Cutest dog in the world
Soaking up the final summer sunsets

So happy their married!


Got to see this cutie twice in the last month! Love her!

M&J Rehearsal dinner


I grew this, from seeds! I didn't cut it in time and it flowered and I never ate it, but I grew it!


We have been married 8 wonderful, crazy, lovely, stressful, happy years. I love it.

I also grew these from seeds! And I did eat them!

We put up T's hammock from Costa Rica!

T built a large Jenga!

We went for dune rides.

Jess's bachelorette in Chicago.

Rooney post 12 mile run.

Shower times!




Grady Lee was born on July 9th. I'm an auntie again!

Chris & Jenna got married!


We went to several concerts at Fredick Meijer Gardens. They were awesome. And it only poured rain on us once!

Beach bum.

Heart.

John Legend. We were basically on stage with him.

We got kayaks!

We went to a Tiger's game (and Ikea).

Kendra got married!

Mary had her baby! Jackson! (Sadly I don't have any pictures of that adorable guy on my phone.)

Our first beach day of the summer.

Jules joined the Bakenhoven family!

Jules!

1 comment: