12.18.2009

O is for... Olathe!

Apparently I am very into letters, so I thought I would continue with that theme today. O is for Olathe, which is of course the amazing school district I am proud to work for. Also, Olathe Schools happen to be the workplace of my last three donors! They are Janet - the incredible intervention support teacher, Andy - the perfect psychologist, and Cathy - the spectacular secretary. Thank you all for your donations! You can have your name on this page too! Just join them in supporting students here!

Today, is the last day of school before break! And I am very excited for this event. :) I now have two weeks with no school or work (of any kind!). Tomorrow my spectacular guests from Florida, David and Gina (also known as my besties) will be arriving to KC! I am so excited to see them since it has been since their July nupituals since I have seen them! We plan to do wonderful things like: ice skate, eat, run, eat, visit museums, eat, rock out, eat, and win trivia. So, Gina from Florida, will be coming to run with me in 30 degree weather next week. Won't that be fun for her?! :)

Before their arrival in the AM, I am going to run 8 miles... at 6:30 in the morning! My friend Lauren and I have been wanting to attend these group free runs on Saturdays for a month or so now, but I always have to work in the mornings. So tomorrow, we are going to the last one of the year! I am very excited to run with lots of other people and hopefully feel a little inspired and encouraged, even if I can't be with the whole Boston Partners team tomorrow. :(

I'll let you know how the run goes!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment: