Thank you to some fabulous Tomahawk Elementary staff, Susie Miller and Carrie Hoehn, for making generous donations! You're contributions (and work at Tomahawk) are greatly appreciated! :) If you would like to join them in their sponsorship, visit me here!
Training is going great. Thanksgiving in Michigan was a perfect opportunity for me to run with my perfect marathon partner - Jessica Baker, and her marathon savvy Aunt Shelley. We did 8 miles near Lake Michigan in some unexpectedly not cold weather! I also had a great time visiting with much family, wearing my mom's awesome handmade jewlery, visiting my Dad's community parks, and eating lots of mashed potatoes.
This week has also been warm in KC, yeilding two days of 'shorts and t-shirt' running weather. Although, I'm afraid things are changing quickly. :( I'm off to make meatloaf (which if you knew me 4 years ago, should be a huge shock), and put up our Christmas tree (at least a week too late if you ask me!). Perhaps a little spinning class will make it into my evening routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment